Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Feature Requests
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Expand the RGB tool further

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Pony_God

So you're looking to have the red channel, blue channel, and green channel, AND an extra channel that's a combo of the last three? Isn't that just more junk on the screen? Why would you need the red channel, if you could just select red from the rgb channel?

Yes, its more stuff on the screen, but not necessary to be seen during sequencing.  You can push it to the bottom, off screen.  You can just pull it up if needed.  
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 11:01am
Not to argue or anything, but if you could pick BLUE on the RGB "channel", why would you want to access the blue channel?
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Pony_God

Not to argue or anything

Thems fighting words....LOL

Just to over complicate the heck out of the program.Big%20smile    My only thought would be to provide better clarity for multi-channel commands.  If your lighting up more than one of the RGB channels at the same time may show up better on multi-lines than the one single line.  It was just a thought, most likely "like I said" over complicate the programing.

It may make setup easier for new users.  Unless I'm not doing it right and keep getting error mssages becaseu of that. If I want to setup a flood mix with the RGB tool now. If I create a 16 channel controller, I have to go erase the 3 RGB channels I want to use before it will let me set up the one RGB channel. 
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 2:54pm
Well, I don't know about errors like that. We don't use flood washes like that.
I have enough problems (1)createing a sequence from scratch and (2)keeping popups from locking up the program.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 4:43pm
More or less if you try to create a D-light RBG (over ACx16) channel, if the 3 channels you plan on using are already listed, it wont let you. You have to delete the channels first.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 6:07pm
Since this conversation is still going, I thought I'd jump in here with a tidbit...

Everything here was thought of and discussed long before y'all even got to see the RGB tool.  There has been a planned solution for this (nobody here has it exact yet), but we haven't wanted  to put all of our cards on the table just yet.  This message will self destruct in....
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2009 at 8:26am

Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
lowinhz View Drop Down

Quote lowinhz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
what about a way to keep the color picker on top and be able to move around so when you are programming it is right there and out the way 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12