Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Only importing 16 of 32 channels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
garrisonl View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Only importing 16 of 32 channels
    Posted: 08 May 2009 at 11:40am
Hey Guys:
Don't have a whole lot of time to teach myself how to use the Aurora software.  So I figured I would need to cheat again this year.  I added another controller to one of my sequences in Spectrum and imported to Aurora.  Worked just fine.  Did another one and only 16 channels are importing.  I change the controller to match.  Not sure what I need to do.  Or do I need to go to the D'Light forum for this one.  I must have something set wrong somewhere. Aurora doesn't find the other 16 channels.
Any ideas?Confused
Mark & Lisa Garrison
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 12:19pm
When importing sequences from Spectrum, you need to ensure that each channel is named something differently, otherwise the channels will not appear.  For example, if you have two "Track 1" channels, only the first one will show up.  Simply rename your channels in Spectrum so that each one has a different name and import them again. 
~Jonathan
garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 12:42pm
Thank You Jonathan,  That worked.  But now when I import the channels in Aurora from one of the sequences I have set up so I don't have draw each time it adds 32 more channels. How do I get rid of the last 32 channels without loosing the sequence?  It's good I'm starting now.  It seems I already have my typical mess.  I always figure it out, but I'm sure it will make me mad first.
Mark & Lisa Garrison
garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 12:59pm
Don't you guys just love an impatient female? Wink  I was trying to import from the file button instead of the channel button.  But at least I'm not mad yet.  Guess my house wouldn't light up without you guys.
Thanks again.
Mark & Lisa Garrison
 Post Reply Post Reply