Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Installation Issues
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reinstalling Software...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kedogn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kedogn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reinstalling Software...
    Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 7:57pm
I bought the software last year... I am now trying to put it on my new Vista machine and not having any luck really.  My question is this, if I want to install it here, do I start with the oldest version available, or just go for the newest?  When I try the newest and it asks for my unlock code, I use the one I got last year, yet it says it's invalid?  Suggestions?  I'm probably missing something obvious, but what is that?

Thanks!
KEN

Edited by kedogn - 30 Sep 2009 at 7:58pm
BOOMER SOONER!

Lee Family Lights
kedogn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kedogn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 8:36pm
I figured it out.... WHOOPS!

I was reading the wrong backup email, I was actually trying to use my old code from "Spectrum" and not the correct one.  Amazing how things work right when you use the correct code.   I must get sleep cause wow, what a boneheaded move that was :)  Better yet, why do I have a backup of the "Spectrum" key?!?! :)
BOOMER SOONER!

Lee Family Lights
 Post Reply Post Reply