Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazing
    Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 8:29am
Yeah - I noticed it's gotten a little slow on D-Light forums as well. I might expect forum traffic to pick up a little bit as folks are in the 'crunch time' getting prepared and run into some problems or have questions. Guess when 'panic mode' sets in things will get more activeSmile
I've got all the sequencing done (except for any tweaking that might be needed) and have been concentrating mostly on hardware. Checked out and fixed all the bulbs on  mini trees 3 times - finally threw my hands up and rebuilt them all with leds. I had used those ge strings with the larger bulb - looked good but got alot of breakage in storage. mostly greens probably because they got just a little bit hotter and hence a bit more brittle. LEDs look nice - used the 5mm concave, cut down the bulb count a bit but they're brighter than the minis - had them setup in the basement half led half mini testing on sequences to compare. Preparing megatree now - triple the light count this year with about 50/50 LED and incadescant. Lights start going up around 13 Nov.
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 8:12am
Oh, yea... I'd love to see a graph of daily posts thoughout the year...
1 or two a month until Dec hits, then it's 1 or two per min.
Actually, I didn't take it negetivly, I took it more of a "everyone was chomping at the bit, and now it's too far away to worry about it, no there's no sense in asking/pushing."
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
TheQueb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote TheQueb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 7:51am
In re-reading my post it looks like I was being negative about aurora and the fact that there wouldn't be an updatethis season but I didn't mean it that way. I was just making an observation about the posting dropping off. Didn't mean anything by it and I'm sure the forums wil go crazy somewhere around Thanksgiving day. LOL
80 D-Light-ful Channels
Southeast Texas Lights
D-Light Users
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 5:43am
I don't have anything major to say so I don't post. I did have a problem with one sequence and bdkeen helped me out so all is fine.

Right now I'm really busy re sequencing what I had last year so I just stop by here once in a while to see if there is something new in the forums....like this new thread!

Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 6:41pm
Well, for me, it's not that it's not comming when expected, it's that I'll worry about it next year. No sense in pushing/bugging...
I'm started to stop by most days to see if I should chime in on anything. Hay! I did just chime in the other day with a new thread about playing and timeing markers.

_edit_
And I just posted another feature request. :)

Edited by Pony_God - 27 Oct 2009 at 7:54pm
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
TheQueb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote TheQueb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:43pm
It's amazing how dead the forums can get when an announcement is made that the next release isn't coming as expected.
80 D-Light-ful Channels
Southeast Texas Lights
D-Light Users
 Post Reply Post Reply