Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Installation Issues
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Auroa Stopped Working on Load

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
searayovernighter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote searayovernighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 7:37am

What was the final fix action if I may ask?  I'm having similar problems

vlongo View Drop Down

Quote vlongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 4:56pm
Hello! I am having the same runtime error 68 problem using Windows XP Pro With Aurora Version .041 also. Anyone have a fix? It just happened to me last night?
Thanks
Vin
vlongo View Drop Down

Quote vlongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:08pm
FYI My hadware utility is only showing Unit #4 out of 4 Total Units. 1,2,3,4.
Thanks
Vin
vlongo View Drop Down

Quote vlongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:17pm
FYI Using the D-light Firmware Updater I am Able to connect to all 4 controllers but now can only discover 0 using the Hardware Utlity.
No fix yet?
Any Ideas?
Thanks
Vin
searayovernighter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote searayovernighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:59pm
When using your firmware updater, did you have all your boxes connected while you flashed it?  If you did, all your boxes will have the same ID
crittertip View Drop Down

Quote crittertip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:01pm
OK, I ended up going completely through my hard drive via a search to find anything Aurora and deleting it all. Then running through the whole reloading of the program. You MUST restart after you take it all off AND you MUST restart after you re download and install. I also made sure that I had all of my music and my .dls files in a folder on the C drive so that I could find it. (I made a Christmas Light Show folder in my documents.) Hopefully that will help. The error 68 seems to come from the fact that I had last saved it to an external drive. Therefore, when you save your files, make sure that you do not close until you have it set to save to your C drive again. Clear as mud? LOL!   
Sean
vlongo View Drop Down

Quote vlongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:02pm
FYI My display is not running now using Borealis?
Please help!
Thanks
Vin
vlongo View Drop Down

Quote vlongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:07pm
I did not flash I only checked the connections to them.
Vin
vlongo View Drop Down

Quote vlongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 6:35pm
FYI Update! I took all power off my controllers, Re-powered and discovery was possible. Started show works ok! Still have runtime error 68 in Aurora.
Vin
brianandrus View Drop Down

Quote brianandrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 4:57pm
I too have been having much grief with aurora, only under vista.
I am only using the demo version (trying to decide between aurora and LoR), but I constantly have the error:
Aurora sequencer has stopped working

Then I have to close it.
It does it EVERY time the 15 minute timer expires.
It does it often when I try to normally close it.
It does it sometimes in the middle of trying to create or play a sequence.

Not that impressed to be honest. If I had a guarantee of some sort that I could get a refund if the full version causes grief, I would probably buy it just to be sure. I prefer aurora because I have invested in D-Light hardware from the past.

Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>