Importing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MarkDXB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MarkDXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importing
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 2:45am
Guys Hi, just a qucik question to see if anyone can help.

im trying to import a sequence for arches but maintain my channel set up. This is for music box dancer.

any help on how i can do this without loosing all my other channels?

many thanks

Mark
gtxl1200 View Drop Down

Quote gtxl1200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:31am
none at this time.. I'm having same issue. I have been doing them by hand. It has definatly given me an understaning on how Arches work and how to make the different effects.. Right now, I just keep two different Aurora open side by side, and look at the one that is done. Then try to do it on mine, or modify it to what I want. Or I watch a lot of videos of past shows. Find an effect I like then try to emulate it in my sequence.
MrChristmas2000 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote MrChristmas2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 6:47am
There is no way of merging two sequence files that I am aware of. It has been discussed before and is on the wish list.

If you have a sequence that already has timing and channels setup you can first import it then you can load channel information (not timing) in from another file. You will have to do your own sequencing on your channels or copy sequencing from another track which was in the imported file.

Holding breath for DMX.
 Post Reply Post Reply