Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Run-time error '340':

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tdionne View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tdionne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Run-time error '340':
    Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 5:47am
Version 1.0 Revision 69

No matter what sequence is loaded when I click File/Exit nothing happens. The Sequencer does NOT close. When I click File/Exit again I get...

Run-time error '340':
Control array element '12' doesn't exist

At this point I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, rebooted... three times and I still get the same results. I get the same results whether or not my virus protection software is running.

Another problem I have is how the heck do you get rid of the Video Playback Preview window in the Scheduler? I have no desire to use this function and can't seem to find a way to turn it off. A help system would sure be nice.

deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:29am
File/Exit:  there may be a config or data file that can be deleted that might fix that problem, but I'd file it under a nuisance bug - it doesn't really prevent you from doing something or saving your sequence, right?  *shrug*

Video playback: double click the black background when it comes up to put the video into a small window.
tdionne View Drop Down

Quote tdionne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 7:54am

The sequences seem to be saved fine but I have a problem with software that can't be shut down without crashing. Any idea what config or data file that I should delete?

So are you saying there is no way to close the Video Playback window? Even when it is small it is 'AlwaysOnTop' which is rather annoying if you are trying to do something else.

Thanks.
Comporder1 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Comporder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 9:31am
I think the file/exit bug is a known issue. To exit, use the red "X" in the top right hand corner. It will exit gracefully.

Tony Furst View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Tony Furst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 11:19am
Yes this a known bug and will be corrected in a future release. 
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
 Post Reply Post Reply