copying the viuslizer show to video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: copying the viuslizer show to video
    Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 10:25pm

How can you copy a completed visualization viewed in Aurora to video.

It may or may not have been shown in this forum but I saw an example of the visualizer somewhere that played on windows media player, Can someone explain to me how that is done.
Jeff

breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 10:26pm
I found it, it is on this forum and Dewey is the man I need to talk to.
Jeff

deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 10:30pm
Funny you mention it - I'm working on it right now...

CamStudio is what I've found - it's free.  Seems to do what I need it to do.  Take a look at it - let me know if you have any questions.
breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 10:50pm
Thanks Dewey, I think that will solve my problem of bringing examples of what I've done to work and show some friends.
I tried the note pad edit of the installation files and it worked perfectly and installed eveything into the removable drive but I still can't use it at work because of the administrator priviledge. Thanks again for your help!
Jeff

breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2008 at 4:13pm
Hey Dewey, I ejoyed using Camstudio and it recorded my sequence full screen but did not record the music. Do you have a fix for that?
Jeff

Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2008 at 6:55pm
Under the Options menu, select Record audio from speakers.
breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2008 at 8:37pm
I did that and it did not work, it said something about not having the right soundcard.
I'll keep working with it.
Jeff

Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2008 at 8:43pm
Yeah, I think it wouldn't play w/ my soundcard either.  Instead, you could always use a loopback cable - just get a cable that has a 1/8" miniplug on each end.  Put one end in the headphone jack, the other in the mic.  Then set it to record from mic and you should be good to go.
breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 4:38pm
Thanks Dewey I'll try that when I get home tonight.
Jeff

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2008 at 5:20pm

Is export to AVI a feature y'all would like to see included in a future release of Aurora?

I don't see such a feature happening for 1.0, but it can be taken into consideration for 1.1 or 1.2 if there is enough demand for it.  All of the essentials are already a part of Aurora... they just need to be brought together to make it happen.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>