Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheQueb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheQueb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurora 1.2 Delayed
    Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 5:40pm
Argh...Confused
80 D-Light-ful Channels
Southeast Texas Lights
D-Light Users
Aproct View Drop Down

Quote Aproct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 1:37pm
ChrisL1976,

Thanks I will tkae a look around!
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Aproct

I have a general question..I have just reviewed my version and it is indicating Version 1.0 Revision 25...Is there a more up to date version since 1.2 isn't available right now? or is this the most current version? 

Thanks!

Yes, version 1.0.69 is available I believe on the download link.   If not, there is a link in one of the posts. 
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Aproct View Drop Down

Quote Aproct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 1:16pm

I have a general question..I have just reviewed my version and it is indicating Version 1.0 Revision 25...Is there a more up to date version since 1.2 isn't available right now? or is this the most current version? 

Thanks!
deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:05pm
Good idea, the purchase link shows [edited] as the Paypal email - you should be able to send money straight there.

Editor comments:
Email address edited out... the robots are smart enough to get around the AT DOT method these days (trust me, I have another depreciated mailbox which gets 1200 SPAM messages per day... I'm thinking about using it to seed a filter).  Feel free to either:

1) PM me for the address to send to, or
2) Use the web form to ask me

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 16 Oct 2009 at 9:36am
beavis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 3:46pm
You should put out a tip jar link (ie paypal) somewhere so we can donate. I was amazed by aurora last year (in comparison to Spectrum) and I'm sure there are quite a few people who wouldn't mind chipping in a little to keep it moving, especially since there's no upgrade to buy.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 12:25pm

I'm afraid this one is unique to you.  Please email me one of your sequences that exhibits this problem and I will have a look at it.

BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 12:18pm
Well I just need one answer to my question then: Has this bug been accessed before or is this a new bug?

I even tried on one of my real XP based computer and it does the same thing. It doesn't matter if I have version 1.0.69 or 1.0.42. Having to erase everything each time before I start is adding unecessary time to my sequencing. Time which like you, I don't have too much of!!!Wink

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 12:09pm
BigDPS (and others),

I am not in a position at the moment to make promises on what features will be fixed by any interim releases.  All I can say at this point is that each issue is being looked into.
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 12:01pm
Will we have an interim release in between? The reason I ask is because of this http://www.aurorashow.com/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=820 and right now, even running on XP in VMware, I still get really odd events added. Am I the only one that has these problems or what? 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>